Jerr-Dan Financial Solutions (JDFS) is Company’s First In-House Lending Solution
Hagerstown, MD (November 11, 2016) –Jerr-Dan Corporation, an Oshkosh Corporation Company (NYSE:OSK) and a leader in the towing and recovery business, has introduced its first-ever financing program, Jerr-Dan Financial Solutions (JDFS). Through this program, distributors can now provide financing directly to their customers from Jerr-Dan on new and used Jerr-Dan equipment.
In an effort to streamline and consolidate the current financing process for both dealers and their customers, Jerr-Dan has partnered with Advantage Funding, one of the nation’s premier independent commercial transportation lenders, to form a ‘one-stop shop’ for leases and loans. This partnership will enhance Jerr-Dan’s lending solutions in order to help customers meet their goals.
“Advantage Funding was the ideal partner to Jerr-Dan in this groundbreaking program., said Jeff Irr, Senior Director of Sales at Jerr-Dan. “Not only are they familiar with our industry; they understand our customers’ needs.” The partnership combines Jerr-Dan’s tow industry expertise with convenient access to lending support at the point of purchase as part of Jerr-Dan’s ‘Full Circle Program’ for dealers. Designed to facilitate business growth and improve customer relations, the program offers tailored finance plans, and strategies to enhance brand loyalty, among other benefits to both tow-truck distributors and buyers. Financing is competitive for dealerships of various sizes and credit ratings. Jerr-Dan also provides servicing to buyers through the name of the originating dealership, helping dealers build and maintain better relationships with their customers.
“Our partnership is designed to make financing solutions seamless and flexible to further enhance customer experience,” says Al Damiani, CEO of Advantage Funding.
For customers, JDFS offers a vast range of benefits designed to make purchasing equipment more financially viable and manageable, including:
– 100% financing with no down payment for qualified buyers.
– Multiple competitive interest rates and terms are available.
– Terms ranging from 24-84 months.
– 24-hour turnaround on all credit submissions.
– Plans include consultation with industry experts, as well as assistance with used-asset disposal.
– For single-unit operators or owners of large fleets, JDFS simplifies the process of obtaining financing through fast, simple, hassle-free transactions.
– Financing plans are completely customizable, in keeping with the spirit of innovation that has characterized Jerr-Dan for more than 50 years.
For more information about Jerr-Dan Financial Solutions, please visit jerrdan.com/financing.